Photographic Tour of Prague 25th-29th September 2019 (6 spaces available)
Hone your architecture/cityscape and "blue hour" photography skills in the beautiful setting of Prague old town in Czechia (Czech Republic), 25th-29th September 2019.
A group of maximum 8 photographers. Accommodation in a private apartment, double bedrooms, in the city centre, within walking distance of numerous landmarks. A moderate level of fitness is required, as we'll be covering a few miles on foot daily.
Two photography sessions on the 26th, 27th, 28th: dawn/early morning 6am-9.30am, afternoon/evening 4pm-7.30pm; free time in between.
Sunrise session on the 29th September.
One boat cruise on Vltava river.
If you bring your own laptop with imaging software on this trip, I'll also help you with image editing - during the "free time".
The workshop is open to photographers of all abilities and with any kind of equipment. However, as we'll be doing a lot of low light work, a tripod is a must.
Some of the locations/vantage points we'll cover:
- Mala Strana (Lesser Town)
- Town Hall Tower/Powder Tower/Old Town Tower/Lesser Town Tower
Price: £550 per person.
£200 deposit required to reserve a place, the remaining £350 payable by 14th August 2019 (6 weeks before the start date).
If a minimum of 4 spaces have not been booked by 14th August 2019, the trip will be cancelled and you will receive your deposit in full.
Included in the price:
- accommodation in a private apartment in the city centre (double bedrooms)
- public transport - buses/trams/metro (getting around Prague in a car is impractical)
- entry to towers/vantage points
- one 60 minutes cruise on Vltava river
- museums, exhibitions and similar attractions
Get in touch for more information.